THE PIONEER IN MODELING
It's impossible to talk about modeling without talking about POD® multi-effect. A decade ago, the original fire-engine-red, kidney-bean-shaped processor hit the scene and forever revolutionized how guitarists perform and record.
Today, countless guitarists rely on POD devices in their studio racks, in their live rigs and now in their Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices. Join the loyal legion of POD device players who have found their tone (and plenty of others) inside POD.
BIG SOUND IN A SMALL FOOT PRINT
The Mobile POD® app is jam-packed with models of celebrated amps, stompbox effects, speaker cabinets and more. Each one is fully tweakable for you to dial in the tones you need. Classic English combos, shredtastic high-gain half-stacks, lean n’ mean cleans and all the delays, mods, EQs, dynamics, reverbs and fuzz boxes you could want.
LOADED WITH AMPS, EFFECTS AND SO MUCH MORE
The free Mobile POD app is bursting with famous Line 6 models of revered vintage and modern guitar gear including 64 guitar amps, stompbox and rack effects, and speaker cabinets. Every model is fully tweakable so you can get your sound just right. Dial in, save and edit your tones using the incredibly cool graphical displays.
32 Guitar Amplifiers based on*
• 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
• 1959 Fender® Bassman®
• 1960 Tweed Fender® Champ®
• 1965 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®
• 1968 Marshall® Plexi (100 watt)
• Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda® Twinmaster
• Budda® Twinmaster head
• 1960 Vox® AC15
• 1960 Vox® AC30 (non-Top Boost)
• 1985 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ (Clean Channel)
• 1985 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ (Drive Channel)
• 1995 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head
• Dumble® Overdrive Special (Clean Channel)
• Dumble® Overdrive Special (Drive Channel)
• 1989 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
• 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
• Line 6 Insane
16 Guitar Cabinets based on*
• 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®
• 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®
• 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
• 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
• 1959 Fender® Bassman®
• 1960 Vox® AC15
• 1967 Vox® AC30
• 1995 Matchless Chieftain
• 1996 Marshall® (Celestion® Vintage 30s)
• 1978 Marshall® (stock 70s)
• 1968 Marshall® Basketweave (Celestion® Greenbacks)
• Line 6 4x12
• Line 6 1x12
• Line 6 2x12
• Line 6 4x10
16 Stompbox and Rack Effects
• Chorus 1
• Chorus 2
• Flanger 1
• Flanger 2
• Auto Swell
• Room Reverb
• Spring Reverb
• 4 Band EQ
• Volume Pedal
10,000 TONES SO LITTLE TIME
Access over 10,000 Mobile POD app presets designed by artists, Line 6 and other players, right on your iPhone® or iPad®. More tones than you could ever use – included for free!
Playing at home or playing on stage, you should always sound your best. Tap the tuning fork icon to display the built-in chromatic tuner. Selectable Audio Mute lets you tune in silence before launching into your next big solo.
SUPERIOR DIGITAL AUDIO INPUT
Unlike noisy analog input adaptors that connect to the headphone jack at the top of your iPhone® or iPad®, Mobile In connects to the 30-pin digital connector at the bottom. This keeps your guitar tones sounding rich, full-bodied and 100% feedback free.
The Mobile In digital input interface features pro-quality audio specs for guitar tones that are exceptionally rich and clear. It supports up to 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio and its guitar input features 110 dB dynamic range. Use Mobile In with your other CoreAudio guitar apps and hear how much better they sound!
The ULTIMATE JAM-ALONG EXPERIENCE
Designed to work together, Mobile In and Jammit® let you immerse yourself in your favorite artists’ original recordings—and play along with incredibly authentic guitar tones. The award-winning Jammit® app is the first to let you jam with real, multi-track master recordings from today's most popular artists. Just plug your guitar into the Mobile In interface to access legendary POD tones—perfectly matched to a variety of Jammit® songs.
Jammit® is the first music software to isolate individual audio tracks within original multi-track master recordings—so you can learn, jam and record along with your favorite songs as played by the original artists. You can isolate your instrument from the track for closer scrutiny, loop the track for extended practice or slow it down to a comfortable pace for learning.
The Mobile In digital interface connects a guitar to the iPhone® or iPad®, and also unlocks added functionality within the Jammit® app. When Mobile In is connected, Jammit® will load amp and effect sounds custom matched to the song, automatically changing the sound when needed as the song plays.
Jammit® is available as a free download from the App Store. You can purchase individual songs through the app or the Jammit® website. For more information, go to Jammit.com
COMPATIBLE WITH GARAGEBAND® AND OTHER COREAUDIO APPS
Mobile In is the perfect guitar interface for GarageBand®. Recording guitar tracks with Mobile In means every take is a keeper, not a "scratch track" – you won’t have to record them over again to get better sound. Transfer tracks recorded with Mobile In straight to your DAW and keep the music going.
FOR THE SHRED HEAD
If so, then Mobile In is your one-way ticket to high-gain heaven. Connecting to the 30-pin digital connector on the bottom of your iPhone® or iPad® (instead of the analog headphone jack on the top of your device like other guitar adaptors), Mobile In keeps your sacred molten tones sounding brutal, full-bodied and 100% feedback free.
Next to the guitar input on the bottom of Mobile In is an 1/8-inch stereo line input that is perfect for sending audio from a keyboard, MP3 player or any other standard mono or stereo line-level audio source to your iPhone® or iPad®. (98 dB dynamic range.)
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
Mobile In comes with everything you need: Mobile In digital input interface and a high-quality 6-foot guitar cable with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch ends. Download the free Mobile POD® app and you’re on your way! (Batteries not included, but that’s OK because you don’t need them – Mobile In is powered by the iPhone® or iPad®.)
* Mobile In digital input interface and Mobile POD app are made for iPhone® 4, iPad® 2 and iPad®.
Mobile POD® app features
• 64 fully adjustable models based on celebrated vintage and modern gear (32 guitar amplifiers; 18 stompbox and rack effects; 16 guitar cabinets)
• Access over 10,000 presets and download them right to your Apple® device – all free!
• Save your own presets
• Built-in tuner
• Jam along with your iTunes® library
• Free on the App StoreSM
Mobile In™ adaptor specs
• 1/8-inch mono guitar input (110 dB dynamic range)
• 1/8-inch stereo line input (98 dB dynamic range)
• Up to 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio support
• Connects to the 30-pin digital connector
• Compatible with Apple® iPhone® 4, iPad® 2 and iPad®
• No batteries required – powered by the Apple® device
• Includes high-quality 6-foot guitar cable with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch ends
• Constructed of black heavy-duty polycarbonate
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change.
* Apple, iPhone, iPad, iTunes and GarageBand are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
* All product names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development. Fender, Deluxe Reverb, Bassman, Champ, Twin Reverb are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Budda is a registered trademark of Laughing Buddha LLC. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd. Dumble is a registered trademark of Dumble, Howard Alexander. Roland is a registered trademark of Roland Corporation.