The brand new EVP-R Series has been meticulously designed to offer the very best sound quality in arobust and portable package.
EVP-R uses new titanium diaphragm HF compression drivers and low distortion, high power woofers, foraccurate, detailed and powerful sound reinforcement and reproduction.
High-impact plastic, 4-way carry handles from our flagship loudspeaker lines are now used, making EVP-R an excellent, easy to transport choice for the working live musician or rehearsing band. Dual-angle pole mount receptacles are used throughout the range to ensure that the HF dispersion is perfectly matched to the location of your audience, minimising early reflections from the ceiling. 90˚x60˚ Elliptical Wave Guides are used, for smooth, predictable coverage and continuity when mixing different models.
The new low-profile dual angle stage monitors can be positioned at either 45˚ or 55˚ angles to ensure compatibility with all stage situations, ensuring that as a gigging musician you will get the best sound on stage, night after night. The EVP-R stage monitors incorporate a Speakon™ connector on each side to facilitate neat parallel wiring along the widest of stages. We have included a dualangle pole mount receptacle on all stage monitors so they can double up as a neat utility box, either front-of-house or as a stand mounted drum fill.
- • Low Distortion, High Power Woofers
- • Titanium Diaphragm HF Compression Drivers
- • Dual Angle Stage Monitors
- • 90˚x60˚ Elliptical Wave Guides
- • High-Impact Plastic 4-Way Handles
- • Dual Angle Pole Mount Receptacles
- • Powder Coated Steel Formed Grilles
- • Parallel Wired Speakon™/¼” Jack Combi Inputs
- • Parallel Wired Speakon™ Inputs On Each End (Monitors Only)
- • Braced MDF Enclosures
- • Tough Black Carpet Finish