INSANE ROCK STAR TONES
Spider® IV 15 delivers a perfectly distilled collection of celebrated American and British amp tones. With one-touch ease, access the 4 absolutely essential amp models that every guitarist needs.
Inspired by the features that made Spider III 15 the best-selling guitar amp in the U.S. (According to MI SalesTrak™ 2008 reports), Spider IV 15 boasts celebrated amp tones, 6 inspiring effects that add exceptional colors and textures, a built-in tuner, a three-band EQ section for tone-shaping control and more.
A wolf in sheep's clothing, Spider IV 15 sounds ferocious at low volumes as well as cranked to 11. Plus, value-packed, it puts pro sounds and into a lightweight box that's small enough to tuck under your bed or desk.
From sparkling clean tones to high-gain metal tones and beyond, Spider® IV 15 delivers a perfectly distilled collection of history's most celebrated guitar tones.
The wide range of tones starts strong with a bright and distinctive American clean tone and then opens gradually to achieve the vintage grit and chime of classic British amplifiers. Experience the infamous "Brown" sound distortion, which is based on* a '68 Marshall® Plexi 100 with a Variac and jumped input channels, and a searing high-gain tone based on* a Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®.
Each of the four Spider IV 15 amp models provides an exceptional guitar playing experience that you won't soon forget.
Channel A delivers crisp clean tones, warm jazz tones and all the high-end shimmer you'll need with a generous amount of bottom end.
Channel B conjures the infamous "Brown sound" inspired by* a '68 Marshall® Plexi 100-watt with a Variac and jumped input channels.
A one-way ticket to tight and punchy high-gain heaven, Channel C is inspired by* the high-gain tone of a Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®.
Dialed in for shredding, Channel D combines the intensity and impact of Metal Red but it delivers more mid-range teeth for that bone-crushing grind. Inspired by* the tone of a Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® (red channel).
Color your tone with the unprecedented control of Line 6 Smart FX. Start smart with 6 exceptional Echoes, tangy Mods, a syrupy-sweet Reverb, and more. Simply find the effect you want, turn the knob to the desired intensity and you're done. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects. Explore the sonic palette with up to two effects at once!
4. Sweep Echo
|5. Tape Echo
• 4 stunning amp models
• 4 channels of user-created presets
• 6 Smart FX (up to 2 at once)
• Tap Tempo
• Bass, Mid and Treble knobs
• Drive knob
• Channel volume
• Master volume
• 15 watts (mono)
• 8-inch Custom speaker
• Built-in tuner
|Ins and Outs:
• 1/4-inch guitar input
• 1/4-inch headphone out/direct out
• 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
• FBV™ foot controller jack
• 16"W x 15"H x 8.5"D
• 17 lbs
OPTIONAL FOOT CONTROLLERS
• Scrolls through Channels A,B,C, & D
• Self-powered though the locking cable
FBV Express™ MkII
• Hands-free channel switching and more for most Line 6 amps and POD processors
• 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
• Full-sized volume/wah pedal features plenty of grip
• Chromatic tuner display
• Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
• FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac®/PC)
• Durable footswitches and chassis
• Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
• USB jack and RJ-45 jack
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
For product drivers and software downloads, please visit http://line6.com/software/.
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.